Sunday, June 14, 2009

You Don't Know Jack

...but I didn't either. At least any more than the stats I gave you all before. But now I do. A little. Matt and I brought some dinner (Pinkie's brisket) over to the Mellquist bunker (Texas) Tuesday night. Normally I get my fill of Erik during the work day, but he's been slacking off recently. Tolerating Erik was a fair price to meet Jack, though (you all know how I love holding newborns!).

Erik and Emily look to be doing swell - aside from a newfound propensity for discussing poop and making me altogether uncomfortable (OK, maybe that second one isn't new). And Jack is doing great aside for that squinty left eye, but I'm told that will get better. More pics here.


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy the labels you put on this blog post. Especially "No more Fun for Erik & Emily"

    ReplyDelete