Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Duane Is In the Building

Well, it seems Southern California is slowly, ever so slowly, warming to my excellent taste. Matt and I hopped over to Richmond Street Bar & Grill for dinner tonight, and it seems I will no longer need to keep a jar of peanut butter in my glove compartment. After bringing in my own peanut butter for many burgers and fielding many inquiries, the staff has decided to keep their own stock. Not only that, but they are even featuring it as the special many Fridays. While it's not quite the word famous Duane Purvis All-American Burger at the world famous Triple XXX family restaurant, it is the best burger in town. Ironically on the way over tonight Matt said everyone at the Grill likely thought I was a big jerk for bringing my own peanut butter in. Turns out the reason it's available now is some of the staff tried it and loved it. So suck on that, Matt.

peanut butter burger w/ bacon, yum

matt finally had a burger and, you guessed it, it's the
"ham dog", burger + hot dog, he wanted me to post
this for erik

1 comment: