Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Laundry Fail.


Ten. 10. X. Diez. Two hands. However you want to phrase it, that is how many unmatched socks I had after finishing my laundry. All white. I didn't even know I had 10 different kinds of socks. I've never had this much trouble with missing socks before. Or laundry in general for that matter. Weeeeellll... There was that one time. When someone My-Name-Is-Earl-ed me and took that (wet) load from the laundr-o-mat. I'm going to blame it on the fact that I was only wearing one sock until the last couple weeks on account of my lingering ankle injury. Anybody buying that?... Anyone?... Bueller?... Anyone?...

3 comments:

  1. You can't find any of the matches to those 10 socks! That is crazy! I guess that is why I only buy one type of white socks. Maybe you should try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should just stick to buying one type of white sock. :)

    ReplyDelete