Monday, February 16, 2009

The Right Place At the Right Time

OK, OK. So ever since my post on the Todd Snider concert, my phone has been ringing off the hook, my beeper has been blowing up, the deluge of e-mails have crashed my ISP's servers twice, etc., etc., and on and on... Everyone has been wanting to know exactly how Todd became the lead singer for the K. K. Rider Band. And I quote:
"Ryan, you have got to tell us how Todd became the lead singer for the K. K. Rider Band!"
-Guy I made up #1

"What!? How can you leave us this otherwise entertaining and insightful post without relating the story of how Todd became the lead singer for the K. K. Rider Band?!?!?!?!?!"
-Guy I made up #2

"Ryan... although you are a perfect gentlemen and astonishingly handsome, I just feel like you can't be open with me. Where is the communication? More importantly, how did Todd become the lead singer for the K. K. Rider Band?"
-Girl I made up*

*note: girl was INCREDIBLY good looking

OK, so my phone is usually on vibrate, I don't have a beeper (yet - remember technology is cyclical), and most of my e-mail is related to male enhancement or Nigerian princes. The real story is that I've been spending an inordinate amount of time on YouTube watching Todd Snider concert clips. And I came across this relation of how Todd became the lead singer for the K. K. Rider Band.

4 comments:

  1. I'm expecting a beeper page from 1984.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When CA falls into the ocean will you please move back home? Miss you! Love, Ma

    ReplyDelete