Monday, August 30, 2010

School's Out For Summer!!!

Well at least for a week or so anyway. Kelsey had a little time off between the second summer session and the fall semester, and I wanted her to come out and go to a wedding with me, so she was out here for about ten days the week before last. We took it pretty easy the first weekend she was here (I'll post about the second weekend later on), and part of that taking it easy was an afternoon at Bolsa Chica with The Pilgrims and The Mellquists. We did a little bonfiring and some weenie roasting. Matt and Kelsey did a little surfing. A pretty fun time was had by all as one might expect at a beach bonfire. I'm pretty tired so this is all you get tonight. I'll do better next time.

the lineup was filled with hooligans that day



Matt has yet to explain the finger licking




Paddle! Paddle! Paddle!

1 comment:

  1. The most interesting thing about this blog is the aweful Alice Cooper song title. I hate to inform you, but this is the second time you've stiffed me the courtesy of a decent write-up (conveniently, my selective memory allows me to exclude the multiple other great ones prior). The camping blog better be AHHHMAZING! ;)

    ReplyDelete