Sunday, July 26, 2009

Self-Centered

I've been telling people for years that they should pay closer attention to me whether it be acting out at inappropriate moments or in the classier written letter form (not that anyone would have the decency to reply - I'm looking at you, Megan Fox). But finally, at long last, I have gathered indisputable proof that I am, in fact, the center of the universe. Don't argue with me people, it's science. Adjust your schedules / behavior accordingly.


Center Of the Universe from Ryan Tuttle on Vimeo.



OK, how did I make that awesome video? Like this. Thankfully Indiana (unlike some states) still has little regard for adolescent head injuries). Special thanks to Mom for spinning me. Now if only someone could get this link to the guy cutting the Little League outfield grass, I bet this day would make a lot more sense to him.

5 comments: