Wednesday, June 23, 2010

School's Out

OK, I'm going to pull a cop out on this one. Here's the thing... I'm way behind on posting, and the subject of this post is the least proximate, chronologically speaking. Can you even mix proximity with chronology? Well, I just did. Unfortunately, it is likely also the most unforgivable for not giving its proper due. But I'm behind on posts and there does not appear to be any let up in activity now that the summer has started (I just made three more tees and there are more after that). And with a camping trip this weekend and heading home for the Fourth after that, yeah, you get my point.

Anyway... Kelsey got to come out here again in May after her semester was over and before the summer session started. As always, we had a great time - got to see a Dodger game, plus Naja's and the beach. No plans too grandiose, just a nice relaxing time together.

yup, read it


Sorry this post is so short, but I needed to post these pics.

3 comments:

  1. Man, you are Tuttle blogger #1! Can't wait to see you in a little over a week! I must warn you that Riley seriously thinks you are going to spend the night with him and sleep in his "extra" bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warn me? I entirely expect to sleep in that extra bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be warned, they have the AC on. Not toasty like here. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete