Sunday, November 29, 2009

Spoiler Alert

I have the most difficult time with automated sinks. I don't know what it is about me, but I wave may hands all around and it takes forever* for it to come on. I'll even try different sinks, and look for one that is already wet so I know it's not broken. The most recent time was in the airport last week. Then it came to my mind, "I wonder if I'm a ghost like Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense?" I decided likely not since I have no trouble with the automated toilets and hand dryers. Something weird about them sinks, though, man.

4 comments:

  1. You may post more frequently but clearly mine are much more meaningful. I mean sinks, really?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with the sinks on the shop floor at work. And there always seems to be someone I know on the other side of the sink watching and laughing as I wave my hands around and move from spiket to spiket (sp?) looking for one that works. Must run in the family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect because you have such slender and long fingers, the automatic sink doesn't detect your advances quite as easily, lets say, as the fat fingered guy...

    p.s. you're impatient.

    ReplyDelete