Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gobble, Gobble

It had been a number of years since I was able to make it back to Indiana for Thanksgiving. Which is particularly sad because if there were ever a holiday for Lazy Uncle Ryan, this would be it. Thankfully (get it?) I was able to go home this year. And I did get to be lazy (for the most part - taters were mashed and dishes were washed), and I did get to eat a lot of turkey (thanks, Browns).


The trip also included a date to the new Harry Potter (without Woody or Caleb), numerous trips to Haps, and even more vanilla Cokes. Of course the best part was spending time with the people I am most thankful for (for those of you I didn't see last week, now you where you rank). Can't wait to see you all again in a couple weeks.

prepared for a feast


Bruce carves


building the Lego robot family; can't
remember their names


trolly time at Haps

More pics.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you were able to work in enough Trolly time. Did you go like 4 times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get ready to mash some more taters! Since you're so good at it now, I volunteered your services for the Tuttle Christmas Dinner. You can thank me later, LAZY UNCLE RYAN.

    ReplyDelete