Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dorks and Dunks

About a month ago - yeah, I've been kinda busy - Justin wanted me to help him out with a video project for school. OK, I didn't help much other than stand around and be in a video (say where are those videos Justin?). But anyway I was a little nervous, this being my first modeling gig and all, but it was pretty fun. We went down to Pt. Vicente in San Pedro, and he did whatever he needed for his project. Of course we took our cameras and had a little fun with that too.

the next douglas bubbletrousers?

channeling my inner-bruce lee

hang time

ultimate punch

Since we were in the neighborhood, we stopped by the Korean Bell. It was a beautiful day, and we started talking to some kids playing basketball. The tallest kid asked if we were there to take some pictures of him and I replied "can you dunk?" Guess what, he could.


Then Justin got the bright idea to climb up on the goalpost(?) to get a different perspective. Somehow this didn't backfire.




Anyway that's about it. I don't remember too much else as I think I had just got back from a long bidness trip and was more or less a zombie. Brains! Hey look! More pictures!

5 comments:

  1. this is your new best post. i havent seen any of these yet. i wanna see all yours. yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. ill show you the video soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of these are yours (I'm sure you knew). All my best are on Flickr. But you can see the rest whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I still need help finishing that project.

    ReplyDelete